What Dad Really Wants This Father’s Day!
Maybe he’ll say it, maybe he won’t, but what Dad really wants this Father’s Day is a little pampering. My husband is notorious for saying, “men, we’re not that complicated,” and neither is their self-care. Make their day extra special by creating your own mini-spa routine at home. Put on his favorite tunes on the stereo, fire up the diffuser and show him some well-deserved TLC!
Father’s Day Diffuser Blend
DIY Facial Mask
2 teaspoons bentonite clay
2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
1 drop Frankincense oil
1 drop Lavender oil
1 drop Melaleuca oil
Note: Bentonite clay can be purchased at your local health food store. Do not use a metal bowl or spoon with bentonite clay as it can make it less effective.
- Combine clay and vinegar in bowl and stir until well combined.Tip: For a thicker mask, add an additional half teaspoon of clay.
- Add essential oils.
- Apply to clean skin, avoiding the areas around eyes and mouth.
- Let dry for 5–15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and follow with moisturizer.
DIY Razor Relief Serum
½ cup Fractionated Coconut Oil
¼ cup rosewater (can be purchased at health food stores)
5 drops Frankincense oil
5 drops Lavender oil
5 drops Melaleuca oil
5 drops Helichrysum oil
5 drops Myrrh oil
- Place Fractionated Coconut Oil and rosewater in glass spray or pump bottle.
- Add essential oils and shake.
- To use, spray directly on skin or place two to three pumps in palms and rub on affected skin.
Ready to Learn More?
I’m here to help you take charge of your lifestyle! A 30-minute call may be exactly what you need in order to get back on track with using your oils on a daily basis to create a foundation of total wellness for yourself and your loved ones. Schedule a complimentary call with me today so we can talk about your needs!
Yours in service,