CONFIDENT WOMEN'S TEA PARTY
What it takes to be confident and enjoy the one and only life you’ve been given.
Friday, April 23, 2021 – 1:00 PM Pacific
THE MASTERCLASS BEGINS IN:
I'M SPILLING THE TEA!
I’m spilling the tea about…
What it takes to turn your pain into power.
What it takes to gain clarity on what you want most out of life.
What it takes to create the confidence to create the health and life you want.
OH! AND THERE WILL BE PRIZES! YES! YOU’RE GOING TO WANT TO BE THERE LIVE! SO BRING A CUP OF YOUR FAVORITE TEA (OR WHATEVER YOU MOST DESIRE) AND SEE YOU THERE! (FANCY HATS & FANCY CLOTHING, OPTIONAL.)
During This Event, You Will Learn:
- How to gain clarity and focus on the things that matter most in your life.
- The Daily Habits of Strong & Confident Women that will help you overcome your fears and self-doubt and become master of your life.
- The Essential Oils that you can use to create physiological changes in your body, as well as peace and assurance in your mind.
- One of the most effective psychology-based cognitive behavior techniques that will change the way that you show up in the world.
Those who show up LIVE will be eligible to win some pretty cool prizes… including essential oils that are not availble for sale, and FREE private coaching!
- Virtual class. Live streaming video. Watch from anywhere in the world.
- You must attend LIVE in order to be eligible for the prizes.
- If you register for the event but can’t make it live, you will get the recording in your email.
- It’s free to attend, and you can totally invite your friends to register and participate with you!
Is This Event For You?
One hour of your time is valuable, trust me, I know. This event is IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY, I totally get it. So if…
- You are unclear about what you want most for yourself.
- You are tired of feeling like you can’t speak up for yourself.
- Your health needs attention, but you barely have enough energy to do what needs to be done daily.
- You feel oerwhelmed by all your responsibilities, but can’t figure out how to ask for help.
- You are surrounded by loving people, and you’re “snappy” toward them.
- You’ve ever said that if you want things done right, you need to do things yourself.
- You’ve ever said to yourself that if something’s not broken, why try to fix it.
- Your life is pretty blissful, but some virtual face-to-face time with other women sounds pretty fun!
If you nodded your head at any of these bulletpoints, THIS FREE EVENT IS FOR YOU. Sign up and I’ll see you there!